Comment on page
PayU's UPI SDK is framework for integrating UPI payments in your app in easy, efficient and stable way. Following types of payments are current supported:
- Intent payments* (Make UPI payments by transitioning users from your app to UPI app like Google Pay/PhonePe )
- UPI Collect Payments
- Google Pay fallback options (If Google Pay is not installed on iOS device). It can use Google Pay registered mobile number instead of VPA for upi collect payments.
('intent' as in Android, not in iOS. Using this word here due to its widespread understanding across domains.)
PayU provides two UPI modular SDKs that perform different functions related to UPI Payments
- 1.PayU UPI Core SDK: This contains all APIs, Error Codes, Response Handlers etc. With this SDK alone, you can make intent payments. If you want to make UPI Collect payments also, either you can use PayU UPI SDK (given below) to collect VPA from user, or pass Core SDK the required parameters. Core SDK contains only one UI Screen, the final loader page. On this screen we fetch the payment response from PayU.
- 2.PayU UPI SDK SDK: This contains the UI screen screens and related resources to support UPI collect payment in a hassle free way. You might find it useful to save time in creating checkout screens for UPI Collect.
- 1.PayU Networking: This is used by CoreSDK to handle network requests.
- 2.Socket Framework: UPI Core SDK internally uses sockets to fetch payment response as quickly as possible. This library is required to support socket connections.
- There is no WebView involved in any payment flow. Every payment flow is completely API based and super quick.
- Make intent Payments on iOS just like Android. The PSP app (PhonePe/Google Pay etc.) does not automatically switches user to you app. User manually comes back to your app)
- Hassle free integration